Its a new day!
Well, its another day and I am still trying to figure out all this blogger stuff! :D I would like to send a shoutout to Jenny Wyss. Without her help, I would not be able to do this. She definately helped me alot. Thanks so much Jenny!! Well, last night, I went home to Cissna. I stopped by the Loda farm where dad was planting beans. I stayed there and helped him fill the planter, move equipment, that kind of stuff. It was awesome to be out in Gods creation. After living in town, it is easy to forget about how awesome it is out in the country. There was virtually no wind. The dust dad was stirring up was hanging in the air. I was sitting on the tailgate of the truck just watching and waiting. I decided to run to Just Hamburgers in Paxton to grab something to eat for Ben, dad, and me. I got there at 7:05 and you guessed it, they close at 7. :-( By the way, if you have never eaten at Just Hamburgers, you are missing out. Hamburgers are $0.55 Chesseburgers, $0.65, fries, $0.55, etc, etc. It is awesome food.
Anyways, I have to head off to work or ill be late. Have a good day everyone!

4 Comments:
I'm so honored Michael Kaeb!
Yup, I don't miss Urbana either... there's nothing like the farm. :)
well i do miss cu, because i miss friends like you and great roommates like jen. sigh.
welcome to the real world of blogging. nice to see you joined so now i can actually see what youre up to. good to see you and the crew tonight.
bil, i love you
Thanks for the comments! I will try to keep up with what I am doing! I miss having all you guys down here in Champaign also as well! :-) (bil - easy ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home