• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

    Thursday, June 01, 2006

    Its June already!

    Wow!! It's been awhile since I posted last and a lot of things have happened. Let’s see. Last Friday as soon as work was over, I went straight home as fast as I could. My brother, Ben, graduated from High School. When I got to school there were people all over. I was walking in to the gym when the high school basketball coach hollered my name. I went over to him and in a half whisper, he says, "Do you know how to tie a tie?" I was like sure I do so we went into his office and I tied his tie. Now remember, he is the basketball coach and he wears a tie to every game. I asked him who normally ties it and he says every year one player is chosen and they tie it all year. I proceeded to tell him he needs to learn. Anyways, about 1:30 that night/next morning, Jason, Duane, and Brandon Edelman pulled in. We hung out for a while and ate graduation cake. On Saturday, not a whole lot happened. Hung out....rode four wheelers (yes Gab I did do so wheelies!)....hung out down at the pond....ate more cake...later Sat night, we took a new Love seat to Tami's apt. We stayed overnight at my apartment and then went to Champaign for church.

    Sunday was cousin Melissa’s graduation. We went to Champaign for church in the morning and then left at noon and headed to Gridley. It was about 95 degrees and very hot. When it is that hot and you put that many people in a gym, it gets just plain nasty. Graduation went smoothly and before I knew it, Jason, Duane, and Brandon were on their way back to Kansas. When we got home from Gridley, I went down to the family pond and chilled on the dock with Katrina and Cameron. I saw 8 falling stars. God is truly amazing!

    Monday morning, I got up at 8 and went to the Memorial Day service in the park in Cissna. After that, I helped my uncle put up a new garage door opener for my grandparents. That took longer than I had expected, I mean, how hard can it be, right? As soon as the garage door opener was up, I went back down to the pond to mow the softball field for the big game we were going to have. I got sunburnt. At six o'clock, a lot of Kaebs showed up at the pond and we proceeded to have a softball game, using aluminum bats with a lightning storm 1.5 miles east. It never rained were we where at but 1 mile east of us got 8/10ths of rain so...
    Sorry this is getting so long. I will have to start posting quicker.

    If you’re still with me, on Tuesday night, we went to the Fishbowl to celebrate another birthday. This one was for Janelle Schlipf/Young. J She received some awesome presents but I think we know which one was her favorite! Well, I had better stop there. Nothing much happened on Wed except for a great sermon on mercy at church. Nothing exciting has happened yet today so....that’s all. May God bless all!!!

    1 Comments:

    At 11:47 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

    Haha...your BBall coach sounds like my dumb brothers! At least Matt finally learned how to tie a tie so I don't have too.
    Yeah, I think I would have to agree that FedEx trucks were definitely the coolest present ever! Good job Michael Kaeb!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home