i'm better at air guitar than i am at the drums. i here you have a big weekend coming up. do to the fact that my best fried is getting married i cannot show up as i think a few people would have my head if i showed up in cissna. but m prayers are w/ you and the rest of your family on your special weekend together!!
4 Comments:
nice mike...it didn't really work that well for me.
I don't know if I like to play the drums. I've never tried.
i'm better at air guitar than i am at the drums. i here you have a big weekend coming up. do to the fact that my best fried is getting married i cannot show up as i think a few people would have my head if i showed up in cissna. but m prayers are w/ you and the rest of your family on your special weekend together!!
hey- heard this weekend was really really good.
well satisfied.
prayed for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home