Well, it's been awhile....
Alright, heres what happened. I got up one morning to work on some homework and it was storming out. Lightning struck and I was without the internet for almost a week! Finally, Scott W. came over and we reformatted my computer and added the new Microsoft Vista!!!!!!! It is awesome! Still having a little problem with the internet now and again but...
Something exciting from the weekend. I was announced for Peace on Sunday...not exactly sure of a baptism date yet but when I find out, I'll pass it along. It is late and I am really tired so....maybe more tomorrow! Until then...adios.
By the way, I am done with Spanish (for four weeks until the fall semester starts!)

4 Comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you. Joanna told me when I talked to her at Gretch's wedding. :) Hopefully I will be able to come. I would be very disapointed if I couldn't.
since you were able to update, i assume that either it works or you found some other place to post.
That's awesome Mike! Definately let us know and you might get a slew of Kansans up there!
That is great Mike.
Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment
<< Home