• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

    Friday, October 13, 2006

    Question....

    October 11

    Five people trying to sneak into the United States from Mexico got caught because of their pudgy friend. The five became trapped in a narrow tunnel and had to be rescued after the largest of them, a nearly 200-pound man, got stuck trying to climb out through a storm drain.

    Question....according to this account, the "pudgy man" was nearly 200 lbs. What does this make me, obese? I mean c'mon, 200 lbs isn't that big is it. The way this was written makes it sound like this guy was huge, afterall, he was nearly 200 lbs!

    Question #2....we are about to hit 1000 people that have viewed this blog. What should we do to celebrate? You can send cakes to the apt if you would like! It is getting late, I have a midterm tomorrow, and I should be going to bed but instead, I am just rambling on about things such as palindromes like Hannah or hannaH or Racecar or racecaR....pretty cool huh?...here is another one...this one is kinda long though..... Mom's Dad & Dad's Mom!...I didn't know these things were so cool...I wish my name was a palindrome...you would think the name for this occasion would be a palindrome....like instead of the name being palindrome, it should be like bederedeb....or something like that...its kinda like why is the word abbreviation so long when it means to shorten a word...some things well just never understand....hope you have a good day! Goodnuasdlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    6 Comments:

    At 12:56 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

    Mike, unfortunatly according to my height and weight the information tables have me on the lowest rung for obese.

    I am just starting to loose weight, but it is an uphill battle.

     
    At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Matt, you're not obese -- that is ridiculous

    good luck tho

     
    At 1:26 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

    hi michaelkaeb! Why does that story make me think of winny the pooh? :)

    to celebrate, you should bring us girls supper some night. ...just kidding, maybe you should come over for supper some night next week. Like the night Gab is 'cooking'. I see you already signed yourselves up on our board...

     
    At 5:14 PM, Blogger Tifani said...

    for a mexican...that's big.

     
    At 5:14 PM, Blogger Tifani said...

    oh wait...maybe chinese that's big! :)

     
    At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    here's a palindrome for you. . ."a man a plan a canal, panama"

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home