• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

    Friday, June 09, 2006

    A few thoughts

    I heard this on the radio while going to church Wednesday night...My life is going 80 mph in a 45 mph zone swerving out of control. I try everything I can think of but I can do nothing to stop it. There is only one option left. I let go of the steering wheel and say God, take the wheel of my life and guide me to where ever you want me to go. Watch over and protect me.

    Although I am no longer driving, I still feel every once in awhile that I reach over God's arm and grab the wheel. Why do I do this? Am I not getting the picture? Do I not think that the same God who created the earth, you, me, everything, can drive? I need to have faith that God will keep me between the lines.

    On Monday night, the VBS topic was on prayers. The minister said that every night before going to bed we need to ask God to show us where he wants to go. This is very important. I was looking at Tifani's blog and saw the story about the three trees. If you don't know what I am talking about, use the link on my homepage that takes you to her blog and it should be about two or three entries down. That story says it all. When we ask God for things, he will give them to us, just maybe not in the way we think.

    Tonight the VBS topic was on Angels. I cannot help but think of Cousin Andrew. I want to share with you a picture that Tami Kaeb took that says it all. This picture was taken of her and Andrew at Cameron Walder’s graduation in May of '05. After Andrew got killed, Tami taped this picture to the dash of her car. As she was driving home to Kansas one night, she suddenly got the urge to take a picture of the sunset. As she was driving, she took her camera with her right hand, held it between the two front seats and took this picture out the front window. This is what she got

    Is that picture not awesome? I think of that picture about every time I here someone talking about Angels. Another cool story about Andrew and angels, He was killed on December 15th so sometime a few weeks later when his families Christmas tree was coming down, his mom, realized this. A few years back, she was in a store that was selling Christmas tree ornaments. She found three snowmen that had the names Aaron, Adam, and Anna, Andrews’s three younger siblings. She could not find one that said Andrew on it. At another store, she found one that said Andrew but it was not a snowman, it was an Angel. When she was taking the ornaments off of the tree, she realized that she had three snowmen and an Angel. God is so awesome! Have a good day everyone!!!

    3 Comments:

    At 11:57 AM, Blogger Chelsie said...

    I didn't know you had a blog. But thank you for thinking of us!

     
    At 11:59 AM, Blogger megs said...

    wow... thanks for all the thoughts! definitely mking your readers think!!

     
    At 1:01 AM, Blogger Mike said...

    Thanks...I am not a very deep thinker so thanks for the comment! :D

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home